- Compliance Policy
Freight Hub Transport & Directory Services (FHTDS & Freight Hub Logistics - The trading name(s) - ABN 150 741 432) is a freight and logistics service provider operating freight partner networking strategies to deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers without compromising the welfare, health, safety and preservation of personnel, the general public, the environment, cultural beliefs, civil rights, and integrity of customers goods under consignment.
We recognise and accept our responsibilities in relation to legislative requirements, and undertake to ensure our freight partner transport providers and FHTDS’s customers act in accordance with all applicable or appropriate legislation, laws and regulations relating to the operation of heavy vehicles. These legislative requirements may for example include but are not limited to:
- All Chain of Responsibility obligations
- All Compliance & Enforcement obligations
- All Statutory Requirements, for example:
- Work Health & Safety
- Food Safety Policy
- Load Restraint
- Road Traffic Authorities
- Dangerous/Hazardous Goods
- Vehicle Speeding
- Environmental Management
- Equal Opportunity
- Health Information
- All Industry Based Accreditations – any applicable or appropriate industry code of conduct, guide or code of practice; for example:
- Dangerous Goods
- Food Safety
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Schemes for Mass, Dimension, Load Restraint, Fatigue, Speed and Maintenance
- Customer specific standards of operation, codes of conduct, and policies and procedures for the handling and transport of goods
In implementing this policy, FHTDS will continue a consultative approach with customers, freight partner transport providers and or other groups to seek and achieve continuous system improvements (ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004) in our freight and logistics services.
The implementation of this policy is a management responsibility, with the ultimate responsibility being with the Director and Business Owner.